When do you feel that you are getting old? It must be when there are wrinkles on the face. So the standard that determines whether you are old or not. Not age, it’s wrinkles. Especially the nasolabial folds, it is the main culprit for ageing, showing old age, and showing loss. It makes the contours of the face droop as a whole. The formation of nasolabial folds is irreversible. Let’s talk with you today on how to effectively slow down the deepening of nasolabial folds.
7D HIFU Therapy
Ultraformer III delivers a higher peak power using High Intensity Ultrasound (HIFU) to specific points into the skin, which changes the blood form from a liquid to a gel, results in creating firm zones (coagulation).
This coagulation causes quick muscle contraction in the superficial muscular area of the face (SMAS layer) (at 4.5 mm depth), and consequently results in immediate tightening of the skin.
At the same time, a new collagen regeneration process is initiated in the upper skin layers (1.5 mm and 3.0 mm depths) to continue during the next three months in tightening the skin.
Why is 7D HIFU so popular?
The Utraformer ll utilizes cartridges focused on multiple depths of skin for lifting and tightening the face as well as tightening body tissues for contouring purposes, The patient can receive customized treatments on the face and body with the stabled delivery of ultrasound energy, fast application, and precise accuracy MMFU-powered transducers.
- Firming and body contour shaping system;
- The world’s latest MMFU dual-core high-energy focused ultrasound technology;
- Non-invasive, safe, fast, comfortable and effective;
- Layered anti-aging sevent 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.5mm;
- 6mm, 9mm, 13mm probe depth, can fully deal with skin aging problems;
- The 2.0mm probe is unique in the world and can be operated without any restricted area;
- The triple guarantees of one lifting, two firming, and three metabolic fat-dissolving, one machine can get it;
What kind of people are (not ) suitable for 7D HIFU therapy?
- People with wrinkles on their skin
People with crow’s feet, forehead lines, nasolabial folds, neck lines on the face, pregnancy lines on the abdomen, and fat lines on the thighs;
- People with aging and sagging skin
People with loose jaws, double chins, drooping corners of the eyes, and drooping eyebrows;
- People with loose and bloated skin
People with loose facial skin, fat on the abdomen and arms, loose hips, loose abdomen after childbirth and weight loss, and out-of-shape people.
- Pregnant women
- Patients with severe heart disease, diabetes, and hyperthyroidism
- Patients with advanced tumors
- The surgical wound has not healed
- Those who have been injected with botulinum toxin within one month