Obesity has always been one of the problems that plague people all over the world.With the rapid development of the modern economy,people’s living standards are also rapidly improving.What followed was a continuous increase in weight.Cryolipolysis has largely alleviated people’s troubles with the problem of obesity.Even the stubborn cellulite that is difficult to eliminate by diet and exercise can be easily solved.Nowadays,cryolipolysis has become one of the most popular way to lose weight.
What is Cryolipolysis?
Cryolipolysis, commonly referred to as fat freezing, is a nonsurgical and non-invasive fat reduction therapy that uses cold temperature to freeze stubborn fat and reduce fat deposits in certain areas of the body to help you get result of slimming and thin. The procedure is designed to reduce localized fat deposits or bulges that do not respond to diet and exercise.
What area of the body are best suited for cryolipolysis?
The chin,upper arms,inner and outer thighs,abdomen,hip,under the armpit,and underneath the buttocks.
What are the benefits of our Cryolipolysis?
- No surgical incision is required.
- It is a low risk procedure,there is no risk of infection.
- The procedure can be performed an outpatient basis.
- Patients do not need to be sedated or anesthetized before undergoing the procedure.
- More than one area of the body may be treated in a single session.
- Most people can resume their normal daily activities immediately after treatment.
- The procedure can be performed on people of all ages.
- There is no damage to nerve fibers,blood vessels,muscles,or lasting damaging to skin in the treatment area.
- Fat cells that have been damaged or destroyed are permanently removed from the body.
- Patients may experience an increase in self-esteem due to an improvement in their appearance.
What are common side effects of Cryolipolysis?
- Tugging sensation at the treatment area.
- Pain,stinging,or aching at the treatment area.
- Temporary redness,swelling,bruising and skin sensitivity are the treatment site.But these effects are generally temporary.
- Paradoxical adipose hyperplasis at the treatment site.
The patient should ensure that all clothing and skin are completely dry when stepping into a cryolipolysis chamber. Also, metal or jewelry should be removed. Last, sensitive body parts should be covered with a facemask, ear muffs, gloves, and socks or slippers. Burning of the skin or frostbite can occur when a patient does not follow proper
How is Cryolipolysis performed?
It uses advanced cooling technology to selectively target fat bulges and eliminate fat cells through a gradual process that does not harm the surrounding tissues,reduce unwanted fat,when fat cells are exposed to precise cooling,they trigger a process of natural removal that gradually reduces the thickness of the fat layer.And the fat cells in the treated area are gently eliminated through the body normal.
A handheld device called an applicator is used to freeze the layer of fat cells (adipocytes) underneath the skin. First, a gel pad is applied to the area to protect the skin. Next, the fatty bulge is suctioned or vacuumed into the applicator’s hallow opening. You will feel a tugging or pulling sensation as suction is applied. These sensations, intense cold plus other possible sensations – tingling, stinging, aching, cramping – lessen after 5 to 10 minutes as the area becomes numb during the cooling down process. The fat layer is gradually cooled to the target temperature of between 30.2 and 39.2 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fat freeze body slimming(abdomen treatment for sample)
- Using the cotton with medical alcohol to disinfect the treatment area.
- Using two pieces of antifreeze membranes in the treatment area.
- Setting the working time and temperature of the cooling handle,the temperature range is 15℃~ -14℃.
- Adjust other parameters on interface.After adjusting,put the handle on the treatment area and than click start button .
- After the handle has finished its work,put it on the holder.
- Take away the antifreeze membranes.
The recommended time is 30~45minutes to treat one area and the time interval for the next treatment on the same area is at least 30 days.Ideal results from treatment are usually seen around three months after the initial session.