Today, focusing on the difference between the triple wavelength technology versus the single wavelength, the triple wavelength combination is a relatively new innovation.
With so many machines on the market, it’s important to understand the key differences between the technologies. when people unwanted hair growth on certain body parts is a common aesthetic concern, different options including shaving, waxing, and chemicals are used for hair removal. these options provide temporary results; hence, laser therapy has become a popular option for hair removal among people. Traditionally, single wavelength laser machine is commonly used for hair removal, triple wavelength laser combines the synergy of three wavelengths 1064NM, 808NM and 755NM. out of these three, 1064NM and 808NM have potential for deep penetration and hence focus on darker skin tones, high patient satisfaction without adverse events was observed with triple-wavelength laser machine.
Alexandrite wavelength is the shortest of the three. It allows for the greatest absorbency of the melanin chromophore. This provides the best solution for the widest range of hair types and colours, especially thin and light hair, useful for eyebrows and upper lip areas.
The Diode wavelength is very effective on darker skin types but is less effective on lighter, finer hair. Its deep penetration levels offer the best results for skin types I to IV; 808NM is often used for areas such as arms, legs, and cheeks.
ND: YAG (1064NM) :
The YAG wavelength is a longer wave, It can reach deeper follicles housing more terminal hair; also safer to use on darker skin, can be particularly useful for areas such as armpits and pubic area.
Triple wavelength allows for higher coverage and outstanding results:
1. Key difference between triple and single wavelength lasers is the way they operate. Standard lasers use the “shots” method, which works by exposing hair follicles to a single high-energy pulse.
2. The hand piece of the triple wavelength laser over the skin in paintbrush-like motion, enabling full coverage while the contact cooling system ensures virtually pain-free and effective hair removal. The combination of the latest technology and innovative design provides a safe, fast and effective hair removal solution.
Why choose Triple wavelength?
1. Top micro-optics German LIMO laser
2. 1200W laser barspower
3. Advanced microchannel cooling system
4. Thermo Electric Cooling (TEC), 15 hours continuous working time
5. 10 million shots lifetime, no consumables
6. Offers virtually pain-free treatment